* * *
Due to its enduring practical appeal, the "Little Cod" has
earned a place aboard many craft on many coasts. First
produced circa 1917, this compact solid fuel stove was
initially designed to keep fishermen warm and well fed
as they jigged for cod. This ruggedly beautiful cast iron
marine stove is the result of over 80 years of refinement.
Its simplicity and reliability will be a welcome addition
to any galley, cabin, or pilothouse.
Economical to run and maintain, this source of dry heat will
undoubtedly be the greatest contributor to comfort aboard
your yacht. Designed for boats, but delightful in small rooms,
cabins, and workshops, the “Little Cod” is ideal for spaces
where the use of a conventionally sized stove is impossible.
11.375 In. (28.5 cm.)
to top of cook surface./13 In. (33 cm.)
to top of sea rail.
Width: 18 In. (45.75 cm.). Depth: 13.75 In. (35 cm.) Weight: 55Lbs. (25 kg.)
- 74 % Efficient !
- Cast Iron Construction
- Burns Wood & Hardwood Charcoal
(cut your wood rounds
to 12" long and then split down to approx. 3-4".)
- Optional Porcelain Enamels - The Ultimate in Beauty & Durability
- Available in Black, Red, Charcoal, Lt. Gray, Green, Blue, Mint, Custom Speckle, or Plain Iron.
- Stainless Steel "Sea Rail" (to keep cook pots in place) standard with stove. Brass plating optional.....
- Stainless Steel Thru-Bolts & BrassDoor Hinge Pins.
-10,000 BTU's Low to 28,000 BTU's High, [ 3 - 8 Kw.] Heat Output.
(Heats roughly 300-500 sq. ft. on land depending on insulation values)
Rule of Thumb: 15 x Volume of Space to Heat = Reqd. BTU's.
- Right Hand Door Standard, Left Hand Optional.
- Holes In Legs For Securing Stove To Platform.
- Uses 4" Chimney Pipe (10 Cm).
- Compatible with our bronze "Drop-In" Burner Modules!
- US EPA & State of Washington Emission Certification.
Modern "Clean-Burn" Technology - Non Catalytic.
$1385 in Plain Iron
Porcelain Enamel Option / CALL
Tanbark Red Porcelain / CALL
Glass Panel Option / $150
( Plus Hard Foam Crate $50, Shipping, & Applicable Tax.)
Easily Shipped Domestic By UPS or US Postal worldwide.
email@example.com / 360 566 2418
* * *
"Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this wood stove!
It is the coolest thing I've ever bought (aside from our boat).
It's heating the boat extremely well right now, and gives it a modern,
yet rustic vibe. I grew up with 2 wood stoves heating my house as a
kid and now the LC is making the boat feel just as homey.
My wife loves it, and we are a step closer to self sufficiency.
Thanks for all of your help. I'll send some pictures soon.
This thing ROCKS."
Sean S/V Sea Dancer, LI, NY.
* * *
copyright 2008 NSW, LLC., all rights reserved.