* * *
"Good Evening to the Northwest! Surviving the grand storm on our coastline with comfort. I am driving your little fireplace like a six speed gearbox, meaning, I can manipulate the bottom air feed with the damper with the amount of fuel, type of fuel, placement of fuel, and absolutely dial it in with more accuracy than my propane stove or Mini Cooper for that matter. What a joy. I can "read it" without looking: the sound, feel, and smell, tells me what my eyes do not need to see in the viewing port. I guess we are now like two old shoes that know left from right, in the dark.
Thanks again!" - N.C.
11.375 In. (28.5 cm.)
to top of cook surface./13 In. (33 cm.)
to top of sea rail.
Width: 18 In. (45.75 cm.). Depth: 13.75 In. (35 cm.) Weight: 55Lbs. (25 kg.)
- 74 % Efficient !
- Cast Iron Construction
- Burns Wood
(cut your wood rounds
to 11" long and then split down to approx. 3-4".)
- Optional Porcelain Enamels - The Ultimate in Beauty & Durability
- Available in Black, Red, Charcoal, Lt. Gray, Green, Blue, Mint, Custom Speckle, or Plain Iron.
- Stainless Steel "Sea Rail" (to keep cook pots in place) standard with stove. Brass plating optional.....
- Stainless Steel Thru-Bolts & BrassDoor Hinge Pins.
-10,000 BTU's Low to 28,000 BTU's High, [ 3 - 8 Kw.] Heat Output.
(Heats roughly 300-500 sq. ft. on land depending on insulation values)
Rule of Thumb: 15 x Volume of Space to Heat = Reqd. BTU's.
- Right Hand Door Standard, Left Hand Optional.
- Holes In Legs For Securing Stove To Platform.
- Uses 4" Chimney Pipe (10 Cm).
- Compatible with our bronze "Drop-In" Burner Modules!
- US EPA & State of Washington Emission Certification.
Modern "Clean-Burn" Technology - Non Catalytic. 3.6 G/HR
$1535 in Plain Iron
Porcelain Enamel Option / CALL
Tanbark Red Porcelain / CALL
( Plus Hard Foam Crate $50, Shipping, & Applicable Tax.)
Easily Shipped Domestic By UPS or US Postal worldwide.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 360 566 2418
* * *
"Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this wood stove!
It is the coolest thing I've ever bought (aside from our boat).
It's heating the boat extremely well right now, and gives it a modern,
yet rustic vibe. I grew up with 2 wood stoves heating my house as a
kid and now the LC is making the boat feel just as homey.
My wife loves it, and we are a step closer to self sufficiency.
Thanks for all of your help. I'll send some pictures soon.
This thing ROCKS."
Sean S/V Sea Dancer, LI, NY.
TECHNICAL EPA CO TEST RESULT DATA
* * *
copyright 2016 NSW, LLC., all rights reserved.